Installing the memory card
Different types of SD memory cards have different capacities. Nevertheless, the form factor is the same for all of them. SD cards can have a storage capacity of up to 4 GB, SDHC cards up to 32 GB and SDXC cards up to 2048 GB. The computer has a card reader that is suitable for SDHC or SDXC cards.
- Orient the card so that the contact points are facing the slot and pointing up.
- Carefully slide the card into the slot. If the card does not slide in without applying pressure, change its orientation slightly.
- Push the card in until it clicks into place. The card will protrude a little from the slot.
Removing the memory card
- Click on the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon in the taskbar.
- Click on the memory card you want to remove
- Open the port cover
- Press lightly on the SD card to unlock it.
- After that you can pull out the card